Do you own small dogs? Most often than not, pet owners like you are very concerned about their canine’s nutrition. Well, there are 2 types of dog food that will go perfectly for these types of pets.
Simple Small Breed Dry Dog Recipes
If your dog has food allergies and sensitivities then Simple Small Breed Salmon & Potato Formula is the right diet to give. It is especially formulated for hypersensitive dogs with handpicked ingredients in small kibble size. It is meant for small breed dogs with exact balance of protein, calories and fat. Hence, it provides sufficient energy that your little canines need. It is also good for your dog’s GIT system with its easy digestible formula and probiotics. It is so good for your dog’s skin since it comes with omega fatty acids from flaxseed and canola oil. Most of all, it nourishes your dog’s joint with its chondroitin and glucosamine content. Hence, it is everything you need for your pet.
Petite Entrees Wet Dog Recipes
This type of dog food is not only nutritious but comes with a lot of options that you can pick from:
- With Roasted Chicken, Red Peppers in Gravy and Carrots
- With Roasted Beef, Red Peppers in Gravy and Carrots
- Tender Turkey, White Sweet Potatoes in Gravy and Green Beans
- Roasted Chicken , Green Beans in Gravy, Carrots and Beef
- Tender Chicken, Carrots and Green Beans
- Braised Beef, Green Beans, Salmon and Red Bell Peppers
- Roasted Turkey, Carrots, Ducks an Peas
- Roasted Lamb, White Sweet Potatoes and Peas