We love our dogs and we consider them as an extension of our family. When a member of our family gets sick, we do everything we can to help them get better. For this same reason, we make sure that when our dogs are not their usual playful and jolly selves, we worry about their health.
At some point in a dog’s life, it may suffer from kidney or renal disease. It may start as a singular occurrence (acute kidney disease) or recur through time (chronic kidney disease). The latter may be due to congenital malformation, persistent bacterial infection with or without kidney stones, hypertension, immune system deficiency or severe damage to the kidneys resulting from poisoning or other causes.
Dogs suffering from kidney disease may exhibit any of the following: incontinence, dribbling urine, loss of appetite, vomiting, diarrhea and depression. Other less common signs are: itchy skin, high blood pressure and anemia. It is recommended that when any of these are observed, you should have your dog checked by a veterinarian. The vet may order blood and urine tests, prescribe a therapeutic plan for your dog’s fast recovery and a nutritional plan will help nourish your dogs to the pink of health. One diet that comes highly recommended is the NF Kidney Function Canine Formula.
Benefits from NF Kidney Function Canine Formula
Dogs with kidney and early stage heart problems require special diet that is not high in nutrients that overwork the heart and kidneys. Instead of buying regular grocery store dog food, you should shift to NF Kidney Function Canine Formula so you obtain the following benefits.
- Complete and balanced nutrition. It contains low protein, sodium and phosphorus but high in B-complex vitamins that makes a dog’s nervous system healthy.
- Great source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids. This prevents inflammations and fortifies dog’s immune system and combats formation of kidney and bladder stones.
- Helps ensure that the target urine pH-alkaline level is normalized.
What Your Dog Gets From Each Serving of NF Kidney Function Canine Formula
It pays to know what your dog is eating to assure its good health. And more than knowing the ingredients, you need to understand how they can boost your dog’s health too. NF Kidney Function Canine Formula has the following contents that benefits your canine’s health in many ways.
- Rich source of complex carbohydrates. Ailing dogs use carbohydrates as an energy source to compensate for the lack of protein in its diet.
- Vitamin E. This protects the body from diseases that target the circulatory system. It also boosts the immune system and protects vital organs.
- Vitamin B-12. This prevents anemia and promotes normal growth and development.
- Potassium. Dogs with kidney problems need to replenish the potassium that it depletes in order to maintain balance in the body.
- Fish oil. It is a good source of omega 3 fatty acids. It is highly recommended for dogs suffering from kidney diseases to increase its stamina and to fortify its immune system.
- Lysine. It helps the body produce antibodies to boost its immune system and helps in calcium absorption.
Nourish your Dog Back to Health
NF Kidney Function Canine Formula comes highly recommended in providing a balanced and complete nutritional source that complements any therapeutic plan prescribed for renal disease management. Its low sodium, low protein and low phosphorus formulation makes it a top choice for dogs with kidney problems.
It is difficult to feed dogs that are sick especially because they have lost their appetite. It is important that you give them food not only that will provide optimum nutrition but palatable as well. NF Kidney Function Canine Formula was developed taking this two things into consideration in order to help dogs regain its strength and to recuperate from kidney disease. It is more superior that many commercial brands and is recommended by many veterinarians.